-   -   Print all tabs to a pdf file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442545-print-all-tabs-pdf-file.html)

JOSEPH WEBER

Print all tabs to a pdf file

I need a macro that will print all of the worksheets in an Excel workbook to
separate pdf files for each tab. I would also like to name the pdf file as
the name of the tab. How can I accomplish this?

Ron de Bruin

Print all tabs to a pdf file

If 2007/2010 see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.11).aspx