Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default fraction udf

Howdee all.
I know that we can do basic fractions with alt+ specific keystrokes, such as
alt+0188 gives 1/4, or alt+0189 gives one half.

I've recently learned that by using code in vba we can get certain fraction
characters.
E.g. chrW(H8135) gives one third.

However, here I'm interested in getting more choices on fractions.
In my specific case, I'd like the fraction 1/6, in "normal" appearing
fraction form as we see for 1/4 or 1/2.

Has anyone ever been able to make a UDF that does a larger variety of
fractions?

Thank you.
Best.