-   -   Workbook sizing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442436-re-workbook-sizing.html)

John in CA

Workbook sizing

"D.Parker" wrote:

Is there a way to change the size of the Excel workbook window such that a
user will not be able to scroll up or down for a given worksheet within the
workbook.

The only scrolling information I find in J. Walkenbach's book is relative to
userforms.

Kind regards,

Darryl

Gord Dibben

Workbook sizing

Is there a question here?

See VBA help on ScrollArea

Note: scrollarea won't stick between sessions so must be reset each time
the workbook is opened.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP