-   -   Save excel sheet as html then save to web useing ftp (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442254-save-excel-sheet-html-then-save-web-useing-ftp.html)

Kelly********

Save excel sheet as html then save to web useing ftp

I want to record a macro that will save a excel sheet as a html file in a
ftp:// location. I would expect it to open the log-in box for user name and
password which is fine, but I can get it to even try and make the connection.

ryguy7272

Save excel sheet as html then save to web useing ftp

Turn on the macro recorder and go through the steps:
http://www.ehow.com/how_13027_save-excel-worksheet.html

I don't know what the FTP part is about, but maybe this will help:
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47625

--
Ryan---