-   -   conditionally formatted list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442237-conditionally-formatted-list.html)

rslc[_3_]

conditionally formatted list

I have a conditionally formatted list of dates in red & green fonts, is it
possible to show the green font cells as a percentage of the whole list?

thanks

rslc

ozgrid.com

conditionally formatted list

Use COUNTIF to obtain the count of green font cells. That is, use the same
condition as in your Conditional Formatting criteria for green font.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley