-   -   Filter by error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/442062-filter-error.html)

Bartosz

Filter by error

Hi,

I try to record macro which filter range by error:
Sub test()
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/D!"
End Sub
but I got no data after macro worked.
Problem is becouse in Excel 2007 flter by error is very time and click
consuming:
I have tto unselect "select all" and then select error "#N/D!". In 2003 it
was easier: click on arrow of autofilter, press "End" on keyboard and sekect
error.
Could You halep me with this small macro?

Regards,
Bartosz

Jacob Skaria

Filter by error

Do you mean to filter the second field with #na error? as below

ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/A"

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Bartosz" wrote:

Hi,

I try to record macro which filter range by error:
Sub test()
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/D!"
End Sub
but I got no data after macro worked.
Problem is becouse in Excel 2007 flter by error is very time and click
consuming:
I have tto unselect "select all" and then select error "#N/D!". In 2003 it
was easier: click on arrow of autofilter, press "End" on keyboard and sekect
error.
Could You halep me with this small macro?

Regards,
Bartosz

Bartosz

Filter by error

I filter with #N/D!"error. I got it from VLOOKUP function. I need to find
witch data not exist in second table.

Bartosz

"Bartosz" wrote:

Hi,

I try to record macro which filter range by error:
Sub test()
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/D!"
End Sub
but I got no data after macro worked.
Problem is becouse in Excel 2007 flter by error is very time and click
consuming:
I have tto unselect "select all" and then select error "#N/D!". In 2003 it
was easier: click on arrow of autofilter, press "End" on keyboard and sekect
error.
Could You halep me with this small macro?

Regards,
Bartosz

Bartosz

Filter by error

Hi,
Is here is any chanse to make this? I try with "CVErr" but there is no #N/D!
error.

Regrads,
Bartosz