Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Complex Copy/Paste...Then Arrange Results in Columns

Hello experts! I have a question about copying/pasting data from one sheet
to another. I was playing with some code, which I can share, but it doesnt
do what I want, so it may just be more confusing than helpful.

Basically, I want to take all data in row 2 on my €˜Sheet1 and copy/paste to
€˜SummarySheet, with the correct value in ColumnA. Ill just show you the
layout€¦
So, my data looks linke this:
A B C AA BB CC
A 5 1 9
B 4 6 2
C 3 7 8
AA -5 -4 -3
BB -1 -6 -7
CC -9 -2 -8

I want it to look like this:
A 5 AA -5
A 1 AA -4
A 9 AA -3
B 4 BB -1
B 6 BB -6
B 2 BB -7
C 3 CC -9
C 7 CC -2
C 8 CC -8

Notice, there are several blank cells in the range. I want to check the
used range; there will be many more rows and many more columns with the
actual data.

Thanks!
Ryan--

--