Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Progress indicator help wanted

I have a macro that takes about 30 to 40 seconds to run and I would like a
progress indicator to run while while the macro runs. The macro hides
anything that has a zero value in column A, starting at row 5 and finishing
on row 7818. I have a User Form that has a frame and lable that I was going
to use to indicate the progress. The issue, for me atleast, is creating the
formula to make the progress bar work.

Thanks for any ideas on how to write the fromula in advance.