-   -   Email Last row to an email address in the last active cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/441838-email-last-row-email-address-last-active-cell.html)

Carl Irving[_2_]

Email Last row to an email address in the last active cell

How would i email the last row of a spreadsheet to whatever email address was
in the last cell of that last row, I have used Ron de Bruin's code to email
the last row to a pre defined email address, but this address will change on
a row by row basis and will be in a cell on that last row.

Thanks very much in anticipation of any answers I may get.

Ron de Bruin

Email Last row to an email address in the last active cell

You can use something like this

Sub LastColumnInOneRow()
'Find the last used column in a Row: row 1 in this example
Dim LastCol As Integer
With ActiveSheet
LastCol = .Cells(1, .Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
End With
MsgBox LastCol

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm