-   -   Does Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add In (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/441747-does-excel-2003-2007-have-report-manager-add.html)

SIRSTEVE

Does Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add In

Could you tell me if Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add in? Or has
it been replaced by the Pivot Table Feature? Thanks.

Mike Middleton[_2_]

Does Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add In

SIRSTEVE -

How to install the Excel 2002 Report Manager add-in and Template Wizard
add-in in Excel 2003 and in Excel 2007

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873209

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"SIRSTEVE" wrote in message
Could you tell me if Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add in? Or
has
it been replaced by the Pivot Table Feature? Thanks.

Gord Dibben

Does Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add In

Mike

I don't know about the Report Manager but the download tmpltwiz.exe does
not work properly.

It runs but does not install the Add-in wxtemplt.xla

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP