-   -   Excel Instances and macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/441743-excel-instances-macros.html)

mrwill

Excel Instances and macros

Hello, I have received some help here and that is great. Knowledgeable people on
this forum. My question concerns opening different workbooks in Excel. I have
two separate books open and one has macros attached. However, the one without
macros seems to be bound by the macros for the other. How can I get the macros
to only affect it's workbook without opening a new instance of Excel? Thanks in
advance for any help.