-   -   Excel macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/441519-excel-macro.html)

msdrolf

Excel macro

I have a macro which contains a formula which creates a number in a cell. I
want to use that result in a formula in another cell. How do I save the
result from the first cell so that I can use it in a second cell. The
relative locations of the two cells may vary from spreadsheet to spreadsheet
but I know how to activate each cell.

ozgrid.com

Excel macro

=A1