Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Combine Columns of Text - sounds easy

I have two columns of text that I want to combine into a third column. The
two columns of text may have blank cells mixed in with the text. These blank
cells need to be ignored and not included in the combination. How do I
combine the two columns into a single column? I have tried Range.Consolidate
and Selection.Consolidate in VBA. In both cases, I can consolidate ranges of
numbers, but not text. I've also tried the Consolidate command on the Data
tab. I can't think of any formulas that will work.

If you can think of a way to do this, PLEASE let me know. I will appreciate
any help that you can provide.

Thank you!