-   -   Dynamic Table Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/441315-dynamic-table-problem.html)

Jim

Dynamic Table Problem

I am using excel 2007. I had originally asked this question in the function
section, but VBA was suggested.

I want to create an invoice where the total number of line items is dynamic.
I have created the 'header' section of the invoice with company name,
customer name, etc and I have created the 'body' of the invoice using a
table. This table has Qty, Description, Unit Cost, and Item Cost. Item cost
is a formula showing Qty * Unit Cost. This table works great and is dynamic.
As I simply type more items, the table automatically expands and formats
correctly.

The trouble I have is I want to have a Subtotal, Tax, and Grand Total line
shown at the bottom of the table and to move as it expands or shrinks. How
can I make these three cells move with the table?

Thank you,

JIM

stanleydgromjr[_35_]

Dynamic Table Problem

Jim,

Please attach your workbook.

Click on the *Reply* button - then scroll down and see "Manage
Attachments".

--
stanleydgromjr
stanleydgromjr's Profile: 503

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

Herbert Seidenberg

Dynamic Table Problem

Excel 2007 Table
Dynamic SubTotal, GrandTotal
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.racks.../04_04_10.xlsx
Pdf preview:
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.racks...m/04_04_10.pdf

Jim[_79_]

Dynamic Table Problem

Stanley,

Attached is the workbook. Sheet 'Construction Template' has the
dynamic table. I have added the changes as suggested by Herbert,
however they are not ideal. I appreciate any suggestions you have.

Thank you,

JIM

stanleydgromjr;690078 Wrote:

Jim,

Please attach your workbook.

Click on the *Reply* button - then scroll down and see "Manage

Attachments".

|Filename: IRDS Template.xlsm |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=514|

Jim