-   -   Select 'used range' except header row in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/441133-select-used-range-except-header-row-excel-2007-a.html)

Anita

Select 'used range' except header row in excel 2007

Hello

How can I use code to select populated cells in a worksheet but exclude the
top row which is my header row? The spreadsheet has formulae down to about
row 2000 but all 2000 rows aren't always used... thanks

Stefi

Select 'used range' except header row in excel 2007

Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Offset(1).Resize(Range(" A1").CurrentRegion.Rows.Count - 1).Select

--
Regards!
Stefi

€žAnita€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hello

How can I use code to select populated cells in a worksheet but exclude the
top row which is my header row? The spreadsheet has formulae down to about
row 2000 but all 2000 rows aren't always used... thanks

Anita

Select 'used range' except header row in excel 2007

Perfect thanks!

"Stefi" wrote:

Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Offset(1).Resize(Range(" A1").CurrentRegion.Rows.Count - 1).Select

--
Regards!
Stefi

€žAnita€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hello

How can I use code to select populated cells in a worksheet but exclude the
top row which is my header row? The spreadsheet has formulae down to about
row 2000 but all 2000 rows aren't always used... thanks

Stefi

Select 'used range' except header row in excel 2007

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!

Clicking the YES button will be appreciated.

--
Regards!
Stefi

€žAnita€ť ezt Ă*rta: