-   -   Concatenate A1, B1, and C1 into D1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440992-concatenate-a1-b1-c1-into-d1.html)

TGalin

Concatenate A1, B1, and C1 into D1

I have data in Column A1, B1, and C1. Id like to concatenate all three
cells into one sentence in cell D1. Does anyone have code that can do that?

Mike H

Concatenate A1, B1, and C1 into D1

Hi,

I'm guessing here that it's not just A1, b1 & C1 you want but if you do why
not this in d1

=a1&b1&c1

If it's a column of data then try this

Sub marine()
Dim lastrow As Long
Dim C As Range
Set sht = Sheets("Sheet1") 'Change to suit
lastrow = sht.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Set MyRange = sht.Range("A1:A" & lastrow)
For Each C In MyRange
C.Offset(, 3) = C & C.Offset(, 1) & C.Offset(, 2)
Next

Mike

question.

"TGalin" wrote:

I have data in Column A1, B1, and C1. Id like to concatenate all three
cells into one sentence in cell D1. Does anyone have code that can do that?

TGalin

Concatenate A1, B1, and C1 into D1

Eureka! just what the doctor ordered. Thank you my friend this operates very
well.