-   -   How do I create synchronised lists in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440881-how-do-i-create-synchronised-lists-excel.html)

Kimtab

How do I create synchronised lists in Excel?

I want to create synchronised validated lists in Excel so that, when I choose
one item from the first list, I can only choose from a set items in the
second list. If I choose a different item in the first list, I will only be
able to choose from a different set of items in the second list. Is there a
way to do this? I am using Excel 2007, with Windows XP.

Gord Dibben

How do I create synchronised lists in Excel?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:47:01 -0700, Kimtab
wrote:

I want to create synchronised validated lists in Excel so that, when I choose
one item from the first list, I can only choose from a set items in the
second list. If I choose a different item in the first list, I will only be
able to choose from a different set of items in the second list. Is there a
way to do this? I am using Excel 2007, with Windows XP.

ryguy7272

How do I create synchronised lists in Excel?

Take a look at this:
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataval02.html

--
Ryan---