-   -   covert invoice.GIF to excel database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440830-covert-invoice-gif-excel-database.html)

Carpet Outlet

covert invoice.GIF to excel database

I have an invoice in GIF format. I would like to create data fields within
this file for use in Excel 2007. These need to become editable fields such as
Name, Address and so on.

Gord Dibben

covert invoice.GIF to excel database

Do you have a scanner with a good OCR application?

Scan the GIF as text output into a *.txt file.

Open that *.txt file in Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP