-   -   Listbox scretch (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440761-listbox-scretch.html)

Jean

Listbox scretch

Hello, I added a listbox in my main sheet. The only property changed is the
"listfillrange" (linked to another sheet/range A3:A200). Each time i load the
file, the listbox is smaller and smaller... How can i fix this problem ?

Skiffle

Listbox scretch

Jean,

In design mode, right click the listbox and change the IntegralHeight
property to False.

Does this correct the problem ?

Skiffle

"Jean" wrote in message
Hello, I added a listbox in my main sheet. The only property changed is
the
"listfillrange" (linked to another sheet/range A3:A200). Each time i load
the
file, the listbox is smaller and smaller... How can i fix this problem ?

Skiffle

Listbox scretch

Jean,

In my original post, I didn't direct you to IntegralHeight accurately.

In design mode, right click the listbox, choose properties and then change
the IntegralHeight
property to False. If this does not work, right click the listbox, choose
Format Control -- Properties Tab and select 'Move but don't size with
cells' -- OK

Cheers