-   -   Excel Open window customization (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440737-excel-open-window-customization.html)

Desaivres Alain

Excel Open window customization

Hi

I am used to customize the window you get when you activate "open" into
excel in such a way my preferred places are kept as shortcuts into the left
pane of the window... This was possible with excel 2003 and still possible
with Excel 2k7... It's even not so handy to decide for the position assuming
you can move a given shorcut only one place per one place...

So the question now = Is there someone of this community who would have an
idea of how to control the making of such shorcuts using vba code ?

Thanks to you
Regards
Alain