-   -   Need Help with a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440720-need-help-cell.html)

vpmedia

Need Help with a cell?

I am trying to get all the cells to change on 45 tabs when I type something
in the cell on the main page...
P.S. I got the date to do it but when it comes to text I can't find the
right code to use any help would be great...

Kurt Barr

Need Help with a cell?

A little bit more detail would be helpful please.

What are you trying to change from/to? Is it a format change, or a value
change based on the text that is keyed on the first tab?