-   -   pdf file in a UserForm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440681-pdf-file-userform.html)

Phil H[_2_]

pdf file in a UserForm

Is there a way to insert a .pdf file in a UserForm and be able to scroll
through the pages?

Jacob Skaria

pdf file in a UserForm

From the VBA Toolbox Right clickAdditional Controls check 'Adobe PDF
Reader' form the list of available controls. Drag the control to the user
form and use the below code to load the PDF.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
With Me.AcroPDF1
.LoadFile "d:\ProjectPlan_Website.pdf"
.SetShowToolbar (False)
.GotoFirstPage
End With

Jacob

"Phil H" wrote:

Is there a way to insert a .pdf file in a UserForm and be able to scroll
through the pages?

Phil H[_2_]

pdf file in a UserForm

Hi Jacob, thanks for your reply. In this project, I have two other
UserForms with imbedded TextBoxes, activated by the user clicking on an
"information" autoshape hyperlinked to the code. I want to do the same here
- but isn't your code looking for the .pdf outside the workbook? I need to
have the .pdf located in the Excel workbook the same way as the TextBox is
imbedded in the UserForm.

From the VBA Toolbox Right clickAdditional Controls check 'Adobe PDF