-   -   VBA-recovering a broken link (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440571-vba-recovering-broken-link.html)

edward

VBA-recovering a broken link

Hi everyone,
Lets assume we copied a range from excel and pasted it as a link in Word or
PowerPoint , and we have the exact link string . Is it possible in VBA to
recover the link using that string after we remove the link ?
What I'm trying to do is to paste a range as a link then save the path and
remove the link and whenever I need that specific object to be updated I
restablish a link between target and source . I can easily do all the sateps
in VBA except for the last part that I don't know how to establish a link
between source and target using the the path .
Any suggestions?
--
Best regards,
Edward