-   -   Referencing Chart Data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440526-referencing-chart-data.html)

Doug

Referencing Chart Data?

I have a chart that is referencing a series of data that are formulas. The
formulas return an average for the specified array. I am needing to find out
how to keep the chart from considering the blank cells as zero values. I have
tried having the formula return a "" (blank) value if false, but it still
shows up in the chart as a zero value. Do you know the answer to this?
--
Thank you!

ker_01

Referencing Chart Data?

I don't know if this varies by version of Excel, so I'll just respond with
what works in 2003: If you don't mind a continuous graph, try returning the
N/A value by using
NA()
if(x=true, x*14, na())

HTH,