Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clear contents of last two rows of data on sheet

Hi.

I'm using v 2003.

I need a couple of lines of code that will delete or clear the contents of
the last two rows on a sheet that have data in them. In other words, if there
are 800 lines of data and I want rows 799 and 800 to be deleted or contents
cleared. The number of the last row varies everytime I run the report.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Dani