-   -   Lost locals and watch windows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440476-lost-locals-watch-windows.html)

Robert H

Lost locals and watch windows

Somehow I have contrived to kill the Locals and Watch Windows in VBA.
when
I try to enable them in the view menu nothing happens. Last night I
had undocked them and dragged them to an unused portion of the screen
but when I shut down, I think they were still visible. Today they are
gone.
HELP!

JLGWhiz[_2_]

Lost locals and watch windows

Right click the VBE screen and then click docable.

"Robert H" wrote in message
Somehow I have contrived to kill the Locals and Watch Windows in VBA.
when
I try to enable them in the view menu nothing happens. Last night I
had undocked them and dragged them to an unused portion of the screen
but when I shut down, I think they were still visible. Today they are
gone.
HELP!

Robert H

Lost locals and watch windows

Actualy I found them, they were just blue slivers on the desktop. When
moving the cursor over them, eventualy, stretch arrows would apear.
After a few trys I could grab the corner and stretch the window to a
size that I could do something with. I still am not sure how I did
this in the first place.

Thanks for the reply
Robert