-   -   Custom Header Aligment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440321-custom-header-aligment.html)

Seeker

Custom Header Aligment

Dear Experts,
I am using different fonts in the left and right customer header, both align
to the top but I would like both stick to the bottom .. something like

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader.Alignment = xlBottom
but this doen't work.

Tks

Wouter HM

Custom Header Aligment

On 6 mrt, 13:11, Seeker wrote:
Dear Experts,
I am using different fonts in the left and right customer header, both align
to the top but I would like both stick to the bottom .. something like

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader.Alignment = xlBottom
but this doen't work.

Tks

Hi Seeker,

As far as I know it is not possible to align the headers.
You can use a trick the simulate it.

Suppose you have a 14 point text in the left header and a 8 point text
in the right header.
Just put a 8 point line with only a space character above the line in
the left header.
And put a 14 poit line with only a space character above the in the
right header

HTH,

Wouter

Seeker