-   -   Stop macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440203-stop-macro.html)

Oldjay

Stop macro

Excel 2007- I can't stop a macro from running.
I have pressed Shift when opening, changed Macro Security to disable all
macros and Unchecked Trust access to VBA but it still executes the
Auto_open macro.

Don Guillett[_2_]

Stop macro

As I recall, you may have to leave excel and come back for those changes to
take place????

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel