-   -   Excel converter download (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440113-excel-converter-download.html)

Sheri

Excel converter download

Where do I find the download to enable any 2007 Excel attachments to be
readable for 2003 Office X P ? I already use 2003 Excel. Not sure as so
many downloads to choose from for the correct 1,

thanks,
Sheri

OssieMac

Excel converter download

Hi Sheri,

Try the following site. It has both the instructions and the links to the
actual downloads.

Ensure that you follow the instructions for you operating system.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923505

OssieMac

"Sheri" wrote:

Where do I find the download to enable any 2007 Excel attachments to be
readable for 2003 Office X P ? I already use 2003 Excel. Not sure as so
many downloads to choose from for the correct 1,

thanks,
Sheri

Gary Keramidas[_3_]

Excel converter download