-   -   Conditionally disabling activex toggle buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/440059-conditionally-disabling-activex-toggle-buttons.html)

The Researcher

Conditionally disabling activex toggle buttons

Does anyone know how I can disable an activex toggle button (I am imagining
it going lightgrey or something like that and the use not being able to use
it) depending on the value of a specific cell?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

JLGWhiz[_2_]

Conditionally disabling activex toggle buttons

If it is from the control toolbox and on a worksheet, then:

Sub dk()
Sheets(1).ToggleButton1.Enabled = False
End Sub