-   -   append query with dtae and username (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439859-append-query-dtae-username.html)

dan

append query with dtae and username

I am using an append query to add a new line to my table - one of the field
in this table is "Update_Date" and one is "Updated_By".
How via this query I can populated those two fields with the current
date&Time and current username of the user .
Many thanks,
Dan

dan

append query with dtae and username