-   -   Tracing Dependents on a Protected sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439732-tracing-dependents-protected-sheet.html)

rraw75

Tracing Dependents on a Protected sheet

In a protected worksheet I have been unable to trace precedent, so I have found some VBA code that achieves this for me. I have put the code in and it does trace precedents on a protected sheet by double clicking on the cell with the link. However the instructions say that there should be a temporary command bar that appears and it does not, can you help? On this temporary command bar should be an icon that can be pressed to trace precedents.

Also I would like to know how I can add this to all my workbooks so that when I send them to my colleagues overseas they can then trace precedents in protected workbooks.

Can somebody please tell me where I may be going wrong? Many thanks

I tried going though this FRee Excel VBA manual I downloaded from mousettrainingdotcom but it doesn't seem to provide me any answers! Any help will be highly appreciated!

Cheers

Amit

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.programming/