-   -   Email Disclaimer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439731-email-disclaimer.html)

Richard

Email Disclaimer

Hi,
Several of my colleagues are generating emails via VBA code I have added to
their excel workbooks. We use Outlook/MS Exchange for emails and have a
general disclaimer set to go on all messages. Unfortunately the disclaimer
and individual colleague signatures are not present on VBA generated emails.
What is the best way to resolve this.

Thanks in advance
Richard

Ron de Bruin