-   -   Hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439701-hyperlinks.html)

LeisaA

Hyperlinks

I have a spreadsheet that is 3604 rows & 6 columns. Column E has only
hyperlinks to URL's. I have filtered my data via column B. I tried to A-Z
Column A. When I do, the hyperlinks do not stay with the data. The mask
looks correct but when you scroll over the hyperlink you see a completely
different URL.????? Can anyone tell me how to make sure the Hyperlink keeps
the correct URL when filtering and sorting the data.

Tim Williams[_2_]

Hyperlinks

Try using the =HYPERLINK() worksheet function

Tim

"LeisaA" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that is 3604 rows & 6 columns. Column E has only
hyperlinks to URL's. I have filtered my data via column B. I tried to
A-Z
Column A. When I do, the hyperlinks do not stay with the data. The mask
looks correct but when you scroll over the hyperlink you see a completely
different URL.????? Can anyone tell me how to make sure the Hyperlink
keeps
the correct URL when filtering and sorting the data.

BurgrLvr

Hyperlinks

Thanks Tim for answering, hoping you're still there. I tried it and it works
with the hyperlinks that are ok, but some of my hyperlinks when you scroll
over them show as- blocked::http:\\ before the address and those
aren't stayng intact. Any idea why I'm getting that "blocked" inserted into
my hyperlink? How can I get rid of it?

"LeisaA" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that is 3604 rows & 6 columns. Column E has only
hyperlinks to URL's. I have filtered my data via column B. I tried to
A-Z
Column A. When I do, the hyperlinks do not stay with the data. The mask
looks correct but when you scroll over the hyperlink you see a completely
different URL.????? Can anyone tell me how to make sure the Hyperlink
keeps
the correct URL when filtering and sorting the data.

.

Tim Williams[_2_]

Hyperlinks

I don't know where you're getting your links from, but this page might offer
some useful information.

http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/blocked.htm

Something is purposefully breaking your links: might be Outlook or some
other security software. Or maybe you got them already in that format.

If you remove the "blocked::" part they should work fine.

Tim