-   -   Table function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439599-table-function.html)

LeisaA

Table function

I have created a table and I have 4 columns, A-D, I am trying to alphabetize
column A & B using custom sort A=A-Z & B=A-Z but column D is hyperlinks and
does not stay with the data when alphabetized. My entire column D is messed
up. Isn't column D supposed to stay with the rest of the data when it sorts?

Ryan H

Table function

Select Columns A thru D by click the column headers. Then sort by Col. A
values A-Z, then Col. B values A-Z and Col. D (with hyperlinks) will follow
the correct rows.
--
Cheers,
Ryan