Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default add/sub time/hour tracking in 24 clock format

I am trying to write a formula to track time and hours based on a 24 hour
clock format (without the bloody ":" 's). My problem is, I've a formula that
does what I need, but when I try to input that to my workbook, it doesn't
work. In my "scratch sheet" doc, it works, when I write it into my actual
book, it doesn't. Same formula. Same formatting. Doesn't work. =(S12-R12)
with cell formatting of 24 hour clock, (hr:min).

Also, =(F14-D14)/100. (fraction, 1/2's). . . How do I get this to give me
15 minute increments vice 30. I know, I know, format is 1/2's, but if I
select quarters, it doesn't calculate/display the correct time/hours.

PLEASE, can somebody help me with this? I've been banging my head against a
wall on this for a bloody month!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.