-   -   Printing from Preview Screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439436-printing-preview-screen.html)

DanW

Printing from Preview Screen

I use the XP version of Excel and have macros that ran fine. Some of the
people I work with have upgraded to Vista and can't print from the Print
Preview menu that is in the VBA code. The line I use is:

Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, PREVIEW:=True

Afterward, the macro continues to run the remainder of the code.
I am wanting the user to preview the range before printing it and have the
option of printing the document off or canceling it.

I appreciate your help!