-   -   WORD (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439298-word.html)

Johnnyboy5

WORD

Hi, can anyone recommend a good WORD group to join.

or does anyone know an "easy" way to link FIELDS set up in one Word
document to appear in another Word document. Both documents are a mix
of text, some tables and some Form stuff like drop down tables etc.

I have to use Word coz its needed for work.

many thanks

Johnnyboy

John[_22_]

WORD