-   -   Problem with selection behavior Text Form Field inside WORD table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439282-problem-selection-behavior-text-form-field-inside-word-table.html)

Krishna IBM

Problem with selection behavior Text Form Field inside WORD table

I have a text form field defined inside a WORD table cell. When I create a
NEW document based on the form template, I can't get the text in this field
to select/highlight properly for editing. Instead of selecting from the
starting position of the cursor to the ending position of the cursor, it
highlights from the starting position to the END OF THE FIELD. Text in other
form fields, not inside a table, highlights as expected.

selection.moveright wdcharacter method moves the cursor to the end of the
field rather than the first character in the field's text

joel[_646_]

Problem with selection behavior Text Form Field inside WORD table

This is sn excel VBA group. You'' be better served wiht a word VBA user
group. Word doesn't befave like excel.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229