-   -   Pivot Table Errors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439179-pivot-table-errors.html)

Rich

Pivot Table Errors

Hi,

I am using a pivot table with date ranges being modifiued by VBA.
The code I use to alter the date ranges is:

With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields ("Activity Date")
.PivotItems("<" & Start_Date).Visible = False
.PivotItems("" & End_Date).Visible = False
End With

Whilst this works on my machine, and also the guy sitting next to me, it
does not work on several other machines...all with Excel 2007 installed.

Start_Date and End_Date are variables.

Any clues?