-   -   Suppressing questions in Excel Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439169-suppressing-questions-excel-macros.html)

danfw

Suppressing questions in Excel Macros

How does one suppress dialog that appears when executing a macro in Excel
2003. For example, a question such as "Do You Want To Save...". I have
tried statements such as Application.CommandBar.... and Workbook.Command... ,
but they don't work.

Ryan H

Suppressing questions in Excel Macros

Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below.

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

' your code here

Application.DisplayAlerts = True
--