-   -   Paste Value Toolbar Icon (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439141-paste-value-toolbar-icon.html)

steven

Paste Value Toolbar Icon

Can you call the PasteValue Toolbar Icon in a macro to execute.

Bottom line I am trying to Paste Value and still be able to Undo if needed.

Thank you,

Steven

Peter T

Paste Value Toolbar Icon

Nice idea but I don't think that's going to work, the Undo I mean. But have
a go -
(one of the toolbars must include the PasteValues button, customize toolbars
if necessary)

Dim cbt As CommandBarButton
Set cbt = CommandBars.FindControl(ID:=370) ' PasteValues

If cbt.Enabled Then
cbt.Execute
End If

Regards
Peter T

"Steven" wrote in message
Can you call the PasteValue Toolbar Icon in a macro to execute.

Bottom line I am trying to Paste Value and still be able to Undo if
needed.

Thank you,

Steven

Andy Pope

Paste Value Toolbar Icon

Hi,

As Peter mentions the undo part is tricky.
See this article on the subject.
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/UndoWithVBA00.asp

Cheers
Andy