-   -   Call oNet.MapNetworkDrive(sDrive, myFolder, True) no longer workin (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439118-call-onet-mapnetworkdrive-sdrive-myfolder-true-no-longer-workin.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Call oNet.MapNetworkDrive(sDrive, myFolder, True) no longer workin

The above listed line worked on my computer until last week. I'm now
getting this error:

Run-time error '-2147022794 (80070836)':

Automation error
The workstation driver is not installed

OK, what do I need to do to fix it. I've recently had to reboot my system,
so I'm sure I've had changes here in the last week. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Barb Reinhardt

Barb Reinhardt

Call oNet.MapNetworkDrive(sDrive, myFolder, True) no longer workin

I've confirmed that this is related to a recent update on my computer.