-   -   FormatConditions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439007-formatconditions.html)

Shawn

FormatConditions

I recorded a macro on Excel 2007. I needed to remove condiditional formats
and then add a different one. When I looked at the code it added several
lines with "FormatConditions". This code works good on Excel 2007 but
several of our computers run Excel 2003 or even Excel 1997. When these older
versions run this code it gets and "object not supported" error. Is there an
easy way to alter the code or am I going to have to record it in one of the
older versions?
--
Thanks
Shawn

Bob Bridges[_2_]

FormatConditions

There's an easy way to change the code, Shawn - you just go to the Visual
Basic Editor and change it there - but the real problem is diagnosing exactly
what to change it to. For that you need to understand a little about
VBA/Excel 2003 and 1997. You can probably tweak the code to tell you exactly
which object is causing the problem, but you need to read the VBA/Excel
references to tell you how to write it differently. I suppose the earlier
versions organize the conditional-format objects differently than in 2007.

I recorded a macro on Excel 2007. I needed to remove conditional formats