-   -   Two completely unrelated workbood. Why is it asking me about updatinglinks? SOLVED! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/439003-two-completely-unrelated-workbood-why-asking-me-about-updatinglinks-solved.html)

Frank[_28_]

Two completely unrelated workbood. Why is it asking me about updatinglinks? SOLVED!

follow up on
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...2f0480c3ff96cb

As it turns out, I had a range with a hidden name which linked to the
other workbook. Once I ran a “show name range” sub, I was able to find
and kill it.

Thanks for those who replied.