-   -   Invalid Circles - Can I force their display? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438785-invalid-circles-can-i-force-their-display.html)

Dreiding

Invalid Circles - Can I force their display?

Excel 2003, I'm doing some data comparison via macros and would like to flag
problem cells using the validation circles. Previously I used cell shading
for highlighting, but this would remove user shading.

Can I select a cell and place a Invalid Circle around it?
Is this possible? Suggestions appreciated.
- Pat

Gary''s Student

Invalid Circles - Can I force their display?

Try:

Sub circleIt()
ActiveSheet.CircleInvalid

Gary''s Student - gsnu200909