-   -   Copy and paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438416-copy-paste.html)

Mia

Copy and paste

Hi,

I have a problem with copying and pastig.

I have wrote a code wich copies a table after sorting it and pastes i in
to a new workbok. Everything works fine when I'm standing in the
table and runs the macro, but if I'm standing above the table
it copies all the rows and not only the filtered ones.

What have I done wrong? Do anyone knows?

--
Best regards
Mia

Mike H

Copy and paste

Mia,

What have I done wrong? Do anyone knows?

How can anyone possibly offer an informed solution unless you post your code?

Mike
--
When competing hypotheses are equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces
the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question.

"Mia" wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with copying and pastig.

I have wrote a code wich copies a table after sorting it and pastes i in
to a new workbok. Everything works fine when I'm standing in the
table and runs the macro, but if I'm standing above the table
it copies all the rows and not only the filtered ones.

What have I done wrong? Do anyone knows?

--
Best regards
Mia

Mia

Copy and paste

Sorry, here it comes

Sheets("A").Unprotect
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Dim dagar As Long
Dim AktuellLista As Range
Dim bok As Workbook
Dim blad As Worksheet
Dim rad As Long

Dim Period As Date
Dim Avslut As Date

Dim Rapportmånad As String
Rapportmånad = ActiveSheet.Range("B3")

Set bok = Workbooks.Add

Workbooks("C").Sheets("Adata").Activate

Period = ActiveSheet.Range("b3")
Avslut = ActiveSheet.Range("B4")

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Atabell").Range.AutoFilte r

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Abell").Range.AutoFilter Field:=21, Criteria1 _
:="<=" & Range("b3").Value, Operator:=xlOr, Criteria2 _
:="="

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Atabell").Range.AutoFilte r Field:=23, Criteria1 _
:="" & Range("b4").Value, Operator:=xlOr, Criteria2 _
:="="

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Atabell").Range.AutoFilte r Field:=2, Criteria1 _
:="3919"

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Astratabell").AutoFilter. Range.Copy

bok.Activate

Set blad = Worksheets.Add()
blad.Name = "3919"

Worksheets("3919").Range("A1").PasteSpecial (xlPasteFormats)
Worksheets("3919").Range("A1").PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)

--
Best regards
Mia

Mia,