-   -   Return value from cell info (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438413-return-value-cell-info.html)

Elton Law[_2_]

Return value from cell info

Dear expert,

If A1 has a figure 39, If A2 has a figure 3, actually it is meant for row 39
and column C.
How can I type the function in B1, so that it can capture the info in C39
(column 3 and row 39)
Thanks
Elton

Stefi

Return value from cell info

=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(A1,A2,4,1))

--
Regards!
Stefi

€˛Elton Law€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Dear expert,

If A1 has a figure 39, If A2 has a figure 3, actually it is meant for row 39
and column C.
How can I type the function in B1, so that it can capture the info in C39
(column 3 and row 39)
Thanks
Elton

Elton Law[_2_]