Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filter and excluding line item from filter

Hi,

My excel table look like this
A B C D E
1 ______________________________ (This row, I put a filter to
filter the whole data based text I type in)
2 ID FirstName LastName Street City (This row are my
headers)
3 21 Joe Brown Elm Newyork
4 22 George Gregor 12th Newyok
5
6
number of column are dynamic (will increase or decrease each time I refresh
data from database)

I am trying to put a about 3-4 row NOTES section at the end of the data, now
how can I exclude these Notes section from the filter? (could not put these
notes to footer because, excel only allows 255 char in header/footer)

Thanks
MC