Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tss tss is offline

Default SUMIF?

Need help building a formula, what I need to accomplish is this:
Formula in CELL A
IF CELL B = "Stock" and CELL C =1, <25 Than CELL D *2
Not sure how to build this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Hopefully this does what you need:

=IF(AND(B3="Stock",C3=1,C3<25),D3*2,0)

Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tss tss is offline

Chris,
Thanks, I did not explain what I wanted to do very well, You got me very
close, what I finally wanted to get, was IF B3 was Stock, and C3 was =1, <25
Than Multiply D3 by 2,

A B C D
Stock $11.14 1.00 A should be 2

Hopefully this is explained better.

"Chris" wrote:

Hi,

Hopefully this does what you need:

=IF(AND(B3="Stock",C3=1,C3<25),D3*2,0)

Chris
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This should be what you need:
=IF(AND(B2="Stock",C3=1,C3<25),D3*2,"Criteria not met")

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd